Status effects are gotten from certain locations or from enemy attacks in combat. In combat there will be a warning on the turn an enemy tries to inflict a status, and guarding will prevent that status effect.
It is possible to be inflicted by multiple status effects, but not by the same status effect multiple times.
Status effects are automatically removed when you return to the world map. They can also be removed between battles with consumable items, or in battle by matching 3 or 4 heal orbs. 3 Heal orbs will only remove one effect at a time in the order that they were inflicted. Combined 4 heal orbs removes all effects.
List of status effects:
- Sticky: -1 Hand per turn
- Injured: -5% HP for every zone move on the route map; -10% AP and DP
- Poisoned: -5% HP for every zone move on the route map; -1% HP for every turn in combat
- Deadly Poisoned: -15% HP for every zone move on the route map; -3% HP for every turn in combat
- Demoralized: -10% max HP; - 10% AP and DP
- Scared: -10% max HP; - 25% AP
- Cursed: The chance of drawing an attack orb is lowered by 10%.
- Oily: Fire attacks do double damage and cause burnt
- Burnt: -33% DP
- Wet: Frost attacks do double damage and cause frostbitten
- Frostbitten: -25% AP; -1 Hand per turn
List of status removing Consumables:
- Cleanser: Removes oily and sticky.
- Kindle Fire: Remoevs wet and frostbitten.
- Omamori: Removes scared and cursed.
- Antidote: Removes poisoned and deadly venom.
- First Aid Kit: Removes injured and burnt.