Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is the lower level equivalient to Soul Gem. You will need 3 Soul Shards everytime you craft an Adventure Material, and if you are going to create a fusion, you will need to combine 10 of them to create 1 Soul Metal.
You can also use 6 Soul Shard]]s to recharge 1 use of the Soul Hammer and its consequent upgraded versions.
You can randomly obtain Soul Shards from the following locations:
- Mysterious Mountain: Cave of Abandonment(#7 on the map), Jasper Falls(#10), Giant Lake Monster(1st Boss), Wanderer(3rd Boss)
- Orc Camp: Barracks(#7 on the map), Grocery Store(#8), Orc Chieftain(1st Boss), Cerberus(2nd Boss), Orc Legend(3rd Boss)
- Cavern of Ancient Ruins: Abandoned Mining Site(#4 on the map), Golden Chamber(#7), Half-Destroyed Library(#11), Spider Queen(1st Boss), Titan(2nd Boss), Ancient Robot(3rd Boss)
- Cursed Forest: Exhausted Mine(#4 on the map), White Pond(#12), Unicorn(Rare Enemy), Ancient Treant(1st Boss), Ogre King(2nd Boss), The King of Beasts(3rd Boss)
- Mage Tower: Storage Room(#5 on the map), Alchemy Table(#7), Homunculus(Rare Enemy), Necromancer(1st Boss),
- Flaming Volcano: Dormant Crater(#4 on the map), Mining Field(#6), Magma Crystalization(#10), Flame Dragon(1st Boss), Ifrit(2nd Boss), Phoenix(3rd Boss)
- Polar Glacier: Frosty Lake(#4 on the map), Ice Crystal Cavern(#6), Yeti Cave(#9), Frost Dragon(1st Boss), Beauty Under the Moon(2nd Boss), Doom Beast(3rd Boss)
- Skyland: Divine Dragon
- Pandemonium: Sin (2nd Boss), Apocalypse (3rd Boss)