Poisoned is the Status Effect of where you are.. poisoned. Something in the air, the water, the food, the envinroment has hit you and is making you weaker. With each round in battle you struggle, and each step drags a little further. Thus, with each round, you lose 1% of your HP and moving between every Node will cost you another 5% of your HP.
Other than using the Heal Orbs to cure yourself, the only other way to stop being poisoned is to use the Antidote to purify whatever has stricken you.
As a Status Effect, this is probably the least harmful one of all. What determines the efficacy of this is how far you are from your final destination and how quickly you can dispatch your foes. Still, this one is mostly ignorable.
The following locations, enemies, and bosses can cause you to become Poisoned.
- Mysterious Mountain: Gravel Zone(#2 on the map), Poisonous Woods(#8), Zombie(Enemy)
- Orc Camp Stygian(#11 on the map)
- Cavern of Ancient Ruins: Worn out Tunnel(#1 on the map), Spiders' Lair(#5)
- Cursed Forest: Great Fissure(#5 on the map), Retractable Thorns(#7)
- Mage Tower: Stairway of Trials(#2 on the map)
- Imperial Tomb: Lobby of Undead(#2 on the map), Borderline of Life & Death(#13), Zombie(Enemy)
- Canyon of Immortality: Canyon Tunnel(#14 on the map), Wyvern(Enemy), Sea Serpent(Enemy)
- Impact Site: Micro-bacteria Hotbed(#3 on the map), Evolution Nidus(#16), Brooder
- Hellgate: Tunnel of Exile(#2 on the map), Blood Angel, Majin(2nd boss)
- Skyland: Grand Sky Avenue(#9 on the map), Cloud Temple(#14), Blood Angel
- Pandemonium: Path of Soul Imprisonment(#10 on the map)